Package Includes: 1/2/3/5 PCS x Reusable Volcanic Rock Oil-Absorbing Roller
Reusable Volcanic Rock Oil-Absorbing Roller
$17.95 – $45.95
Hear What Our Happy and Satisfied Customers Lindsay Mayer and Britney Davis Say About Reusable Volcanic Rock Oil-absorbing Roller
“I’ve tried all the other brands, but this one is the best! It really absorbs oil, and it doesn’t leave any residue. My skin is so sensitive, and this roller doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It’s also super easy to use—you just roll it over your face like you would with a regular cotton pad. I’m not sure why anyone would go back to using anything else! I always feel like my face looks nice and fresh after using it.” – Lindsay., 41, Westminster Colorado –
“I’ve had my fair share of beauty roller experiences, and I’m not going to lie: they’re not always pretty. I’ve tried the silicone ones, the metal ones, and even the little stone-looking ones with the sticks attached to them. But when I found this stuff, it was like a dream come true! It’s super-absorbent and keeps my face looking matte without messing up my makeup, which is exactly what I need from a roller. This product just works—it doesn’t get in the way of your day or make you look like a greasy mess halfway through the afternoon. It’s also reusable, which is a huge plus for someone like me who loves saving money and getting more bang for their buck!” – Britney., 38, Lakeland Florida –
Do You Struggle with Oily Skin?
Oily skin is characterized by excessive oil production and a tendency to produce more sebum than necessary. This can lead to clogged pores and acne, which are both signs of an unhealthy skin condition.
It all comes down to your sebaceous glands, which produce oil (sebum) that lubricates the upper layer of skin. Sebum helps keep your skin hydrated, but if it’s not properly regulated, it can lead to an overproduction of oil and cause acne and blackheads.
Sebum production is controlled by hormones, with highest levels produced during puberty and pregnancy. If you’re still producing large amounts of sebum at age 40+, then you may be experiencing hormonal imbalance due to menopause or other factors.
How Do You Know If You Have Oily Skin?
If you’re experiencing acne breakouts or other types of blemishes on your face or body, there’s a good chance that you have oily skin. The first step toward treating this type of skin is determining what kind of oils are causing the problem: sebum (natural oils secreted from the sebaceous glands), or artificial oils from commercial products used on your face (such as lotions).
Volcanic Rock: A Natural Solution to Oily Skin
Volcanoes produce volcanic lava, which is sometimes referred to as volcanic rock and pumice stone. A closer look reveals a network of holes and bubbles that are created as the volcanic rock rapidly cools and gas is released from within it.
It is stated that volcanic lava is a rich source of minerals like silicon, oxygen, magnesium, and iron, all of which are necessary for soft and glowing skin. Lava can be used as an exfoliator when it is made into a very fine powder.
Volcanic rock is a great choice for oily skin because it doesn’t retain moisture or water like other types of stone can, which makes it perfect for hot, humid climates where sweat and oils are common. It also reduces the likelihood of mildew forming on your skin because it doesn’t absorb moisture as quickly as other types of stone.
Dermatologist Dr. Debra Jaliman of New York City compares volcanic rock to clay. According to her, it operates in the same manner, drawing oil like a magnet to remove it. But volcanic rock’s “high absorbency” is what makes the roller work so well, says Upper East Side-based cosmetic dermatologist Dr. Michele Green. It draws all the impurities from your pores and beneath the skin.
Introducing Reusable Volcanic Rock Oil-absorbing Roller: The most natural way to combat oily skin!
If you’ve got oily skin, you know that it can be a blessing and a curse. On the one hand, your skin is gorgeous and luminous, but on the other hand, it’s always shining in the spotlight—and it just wants to take a nap.
But now there’s a solution: the Reusable Volcanic Rock Oil-absorbing Roller! This amazing product is made from genuine volcanic rock and acts like a magnet for oil. Simply use it to roll over your face after cleansing for an instant shine-free finish. And because it’s reusable, it will save you money that would otherwise go toward buying new cotton pads every day.
- Oil Control Essential – a portable and easy way to absorb excess oil from your skin.
- Easy to use – with just a few strokes of this roller, you’ll be able to cleanse your face of excess oil and leave it feeling soft, smooth, and ready for whatever the day throws at it.
- Organically Made – an innovative tool that helps you achieve a flawless complexion. A roller made from volcanic rock that absorbs excess oil and sebum while helping to minimize the appearance of pores.
- Non-comedogenic – the volcanic rock is porous, which allows it to absorb oils and sebum, but it won’t clog pores or cause breakouts. This means that this product works for all skin types, including oily and combination skin.
- Longer-lasting results – because this product contains volcanic rock instead of cotton balls, it can be used more often without irritation or irritation caused by regular use of cotton balls on sensitive skin.
- Multipurpose – the roller head gently massages your face to stimulate circulation and remove dirt, making it a great way to prepare for your daily skincare routine. It’s also great for using before and after makeup application, or just as a part of your daily routine.
- Reusable – this facial roller can be used repeatedly and is easy to clean, in contrast to blotting papers that are used once and then discarded. Just rinse it off with warm water after use and let it dry out before putting it back in your purse or bag—you can reuse it again and again!
Take A Look At Trina’s Ultimate Experience with Reusable Volcanic Rock Oil-absorbing Roller
I’ve struggled with oily skin my entire life. My forehead, nose, and chin are often shiny. I’m always busy, so I don’t have time to constantly wash my face. I need something that will absorb oil, but not make my skin feel dry or tight. I’ve tried everything from expensive creams to drugstore products—and nothing has worked. Then I found this Reusable Volcanic Rock Oil-absorbing Roller. It’s a simple little roller that does exactly what it claims: it absorbs oil. And it does it well!
I use it after my morning shower, and I can feel the oil being pulled out of my pores by the time I’m done applying my makeup. The best part is that it doesn’t leave me feeling dry or tight like some other products do—it just leaves me feeling fresh and clean, like I’ve just stepped out of an air-conditioned room into the hot summer sun.
HOW TO USE
- Remove the cover and use the volcanic stone to gently massage any areas of your body that have excess oil, such as your T-zone (the region between your forehead and nose).
- To clean, unlock the volcanic stone by rotating the locking ring around it counterclockwise. Use warm water and your preferred mild cleanser to wash. After rinsing, let it air dry for the entire next day before locking it back up.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right. We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.