Product Details: LUMPFree Herbal LipomaRemoval Cream (20g)
LUMPFree Herbal LipomaRemoval Cream
$20.95 – $65.95
Improve your circulation and see a faster result with LUMPFree Herbal LipomaRemoval Cream. Let’s look at our happy customers.
“I recently had liposuction surgery and was required to get massages afterward to assist because I’m starting to see having lipomas in my back and neck. The massages help take the fluid to the lipoma which helps to excrete it from your body. I took this along with the massages and it helped a lot! Even my massage therapist started to take it because she said it helped her as well.”—Jessie Williams—36, Brooklyn, New York
What creates a neck hump?
Neck Hump Causes A buffalo hump forms when a dorsocervical fat pad is built up between your shoulder blades. This build-up becomes the reason for the neck hump. Poor posture with a forward bend can weaken your upper back muscles and create a hump at the base of your neck.
This condition, which doctors call kyphosis, is more commonly known as dowager’s hump. Spine expert Fredrick Wilson, DO, says “Bad posture is the most common cause of a dowager’s hump. You have an increased curve in the upper neck so you have to lift the head, so it protrudes forward.”
LUMPFree Herbal LipomaRemoval Cream– Fast and Effective
LUMPFree Herbal LipomaRemoval Cream is used to treat benign lipomas. It can effectively reduce inflammation, remove lipomas, fibroids, and subcutaneous masses, and relieve the pain caused by them. It is a cream that is used to treat benign and non-cancerous lumps in the body. It is used to reduce inflammation, to remove soft and rubbery lumps i.e., lipoma and many other lumps which are under and beneath the skin like cysts. This cream relieves pain and neurological discomforts caused by different forms of lipoma. And also helps prevent the formation of lipomas in fat or obese people.
LUMPFree Herbal LipomaRemoval Cream 3 Key Ingredients
- Quan Scorpion
- Poison Fire
Saffron helps to enhance the flow of your lymphatic system improves circulation and enhances deep detoxification. It breaks down the fat cells and saffron work to move the broken fat cells through the lymphatic system.
Quan Scorpion, a common ingredient has been used throughout Southeast Asia to shrink lipomas or fat deposits. It has healing properties and reduces inflammation.
Poison Fire help in reducing inflammation that is caused by lipomas. As a result, it is thought to be an effective natural removal for lipomas.
This is why LUMPFree Herbal LipomaRemoval Cream is special:
- Effective in reducing the fatty tissues from the lipoma.
- Help in decreasing the size of lipoma and prevent it from recurring
- Dissolve fatty tissues from the body
- helps in maintaining the balance between fluids, disbalance cause lipoma
- It has natural herbs that control the growth of lipoma
- Effectively reduces inflammation, removes lipomas, fibroids
- Effectively reduce subcutaneous lumps and relieves pain
WHAT IS THE LYMPHATIC SYSTEM & HOW LYMPH BLOCKAGE OCCURS
The lymphatic system is part of the circulatory and immune systems and comprises a network of lymphatic vessels that carry a clear liquid called lymph to the heart. And these lymphatic vessels act as a giant drainage system for the body that needs to stay clear for it to work properly. Just like in your home if the drains are clogged in your toilet or sink, you can’t get rid of waste effectively-the same is true for your body. Stagnant lymph flow leads to waste and toxin buildup, weakening immunity and leading to a wide variety of health issues.
WHAT IS LYMPH?
- is the fluid that flows through the lymphatic system, a system composed of lymph vessels (channels) and intervening lymph nodes whose function, like the venous system, is to return fluid from the tissues to the central circulation.
What are the blockages that affect the lymphatic system?
Lymphatic obstruction is a blockage of the lymph vessels that drain fluid from tissues throughout the body and allow immune cells to travel where they are needed. Lymphatic obstruction may cause lymphedema, which means swelling:
- Lymphadenopathy: refers to lymph nodes that are abnormal in size
- Lymphedema: is swelling due to the build-up of lymph fluid in the body
- Lymphoma: cancer of the lymphatic system body’s germ-fighting network.
- Lymphangitis: defined as an inflammation of the lymphatic channels
- Lymphocytosis: a high lymphocyte count, is an increase in white blood cells
There are various types of lipomas. Doctors distinguish the types of lipomas by how tissue appears under a microscope. Types of lipomas include:
- Conventional lipoma. This is the most common form of lipoma.
- Atypical lipoma. These tumors contain deeper fat and many cells.
- This growth contains brown fat instead of the mature white fat
- The fat tissue in a myelolipoma produces white blood cells,
- Spindle cell lipoma. the fat cells in this growth appear spindle-like.
- Pleomorphic lipoma. contains fat cells of varying sizes and shapes.
- A fibrolipoma contains both fat and fibrous tissue.
- contains a large number of blood vessels as well as fat
Let’s see Georgina’s Road to recovery and how she was able to get a hold of her Lymphatic journey by using the LUMPFree Herbal LipomaRemoval Cream
“I decided to buy this product because I’ve got too much swelling on my body and I want to get rid of them. For the 1st week of using this Ointment, I’ve seen some improvement in my body skin. It started to remove some swelling on my body and it is a good result for just a week.”
“It’s been 6 weeks of using this Ointment and it is so amazing because it removes all the swelling of my body skin. My skin feels so tight and soft also it becomes and looks so healthier. Loving the result and it also boosts my confidence in wearing fitted clothes unlike before I used to wear big sizes shirts. I’m so happy that I discover this product.”
“This is the perfect time to reveal that all the swelling on my body is gone and they never come back anymore. My skin looks so healthy than before, I know in my 6th week it also started to look healthy but in this 12th week, it looks healthier than before. I will still keep on using this product to make my skin healthy all day and all night.”
- Clean and dry the affected area before use.
- Apply the ointment to the affected area with your hands and massage gently until fully absorbed.
- 2-3 times a day.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right. We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.