ATTDX German ParonychiaTreatment ReliefOil
$19.95 – $72.95
Grow your nails faster and healthily with ATTDX ParonychiaTreatment ReliefOil.
What is Paronychia?
An ingrown toenail can also lead to paronychia. Moisture provides an environment for certain germs, such as candida (a type of fungus) and bacteria, to grow. Paronychia is a nail inflammation that may result from trauma, irritation, or infection. It can affect fingernails or toenails. Paronychia can develop when bacteria infect broken skin in the vicinity of the cuticle and nail fold. The cuticle is the skin at the base of the nail, and the nail fold is where skin and nail come together.
What causes Paronychia?
- Germs (bacteria): These can cause sudden-onset paronychia, which is extremely painful. The bacterium Staphylococcus aureus, which often lives harmlessly on our skin, is most often the cause.
- Candida: This is not a case of athlete’s foot, but is in fact yeast (a type of fungus). Paronychia with candida tends to develop slowly and cause persistent (chronic) infection. However, pus does not appear.
- Other germs (microbes): Viruses and other fungi are less common causes, but they can also cause infection.
How does ATTDX German ParonychiaTreatment ReliefOil work?
ATTDX German ParonychiaTreatment ReliefOil is made with a naturally occurring ingredient that cures ingrown toenails and calloused tissue. The treatment oil softens buried toenails, promoting healthy nail growth and straightening out the nails. This product may also inhibit ingrown toenails.
ATTDX German ParonychiaTreatment ReliefOil is an effective infection-fighting treatment that softens the region around your toe, clearing away any bacteria. It penetrates the nail to remove unwanted bacteria to prevent infection and promote healing. This soothing oil treats toe infections by relieving irritation, softening the area surrounding the toenail and getting rid of any bacteria in order to prevent more severe infections. ATTDX German ParonychiaTreatment ReliefOil is the best paronychia toenail treatment solution out there! It makes the removal of ingrown bacteria on your toes easy and relieves the pain in your toe.
What makes ATTDX German ParonychiaTreatment ReliefOil Special?
- Fast-acting paronychia relief oil
- Prevents growth, straightens nails
- Pain and swelling relief
- It can radically repair damaged nails
- Provide moisture to the nails
- Maximized Strength Repair and Protection
- Correct distorted shapes
- Effectively restores discoloration
- It also protects from further damage.
Natural Ingredients of ATTDX German ParonychiaTreatment ReliefOil:
- Shea butter, Clove oil, Vitamin E, Red myrrh alcohol, and Thyme extract
All these ingredients work well together to speed up the healing of diseased nails and weaken any fungus that may already be present. Paronychia is a difficult condition to treat since it necessitates the elimination of the initial infection and the defense of newly-grown regions against reinfection. The delivery of potent antifungal/anti-bacterial drugs into the nails may be enhanced by the use of the following components
Shea butter can strengthen your nails, heal damaged beds and cuticles, and help make your skin more elastic.
Clove oil is a natural antiseptic and pain reliever. The antifungal properties of cloves help fight against bacterial and fungal growth.
Thyme extract is used to treat fungal infections, and can also be used to treat toenail fungus.
Red Myrrh Alcohol is a useful ingredient in nail polish because it can strengthen nails.
Vitamin E repairs damaged nails by nourishing and replenishing the nail, thereby restoring its healthy appearance.
Here are some of our happy customers:
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right. We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.